Brickssoldier Collectible Cards Wave 02
We are glad to present second wave of Brickssoldier Collectible Cards.
Our card are not only collectibles but can only be played. See rules below.
You are buying the following:
- Set of 16 cards (Wave 02)
Brickssoldier Cards: Gameplay
This is a game for two or more players in which the object is to win all the cards.
How to play ?
The basic principle of the game is very simple: the better card wins! This simple concept is easily and clearly understood and already explains the main aspect of the game rules.
The game is played as follows:
1. All the cards are dealt as equally as possible to the players and the players hold their cards in a face up stack so that they can see their first card only and the other players cannot see their card.
2. The starting player - normally the player to the left of the dealer - chooses one attribute - for example Expertise.
3. Everyone then reads out the value of that attribute on their first card and whoever has the highest or best value wins all the first cards, collects them and places them at the bottom of their stack.
4. Whoever won the cards then chooses any attribute to read from their next card, and again whoever has the best value of this attribute on their top card wins the cards and has the next turn. This continues for as many turns as necessary, and players drop out of the game as they run out of cards. Whoever eventually manages to collect all the cards wins the game.
Note: If two players have the same numeric value in the selected skill, the game is theoretically tied – we call it “a tie”. In case of a tie in one round, the winner will be decided in the following round. The offensive remains with the player from the previous round. The player who wins the following round thus wins both rounds at once.
The following attributes are available (generally from 1 to 10):
- If quesion mark is shown, roll one or two dice to determine the skill level (If one dice is shown, roll one dice. If 2 dice are shown, roll 2 dice)
It is a set of 16 cards only. Minifigures and dice are not included.
This set contains small parts and is not intended for children under 3 years.
top of page
bottom of page